Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Oct 25, 2008 11:07PM
baz
Oct 25, 2008 11:50PM

Oct 26, 2008 06:18AM
Oct 26, 2008 11:11AM

i kind of like that 300 logo from the movie "the 300" but i'm not sure if we want something different for a logo or a slogan because i'm still not entirely certain what the primary focus of this group is.

Ah, so that's where that came from! I should have guessed since Agoracom is a Greek outfit. Hey, maybe we should have Xena Warrior Princess up there as well..heh.

also i have no objection to opening this forum up to others, and i think it is only a matter of time before people find it. if anyone clicks on your profile to check on your posting history they will see your posts in this mysterious 300 club, and can find their way in here. besides, no matter how much knowledge or experience our members have, we don't know everything.

Well, in dire situations we can always change the URL, but I don't see that need ever arising. Basically there's nothing here to pump or bash, so that point is moot. As far a spam goes, we can take that down when/if it appears, so security really isn't a big issue.

so i think we could benefit from new blood with new ideas, and we still have hub leaders to deal with any troublemakers who come in here, just like any other forum.

I totally agree. I think we can have confidence in people's judgement as to who they invite. I'm not up for playing mall security anyway... is anybody? I just want to be a regular poster here. I might even see about getting that suit & tie logo changed to a small bear...LOL.

ebear

Oct 26, 2008 06:40PM
Oct 27, 2008 09:51AM

Oct 27, 2008 10:05AM

Oct 27, 2008 10:35AM
Oct 27, 2008 10:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply