Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Jim Sinclair's latest

posted on Dec 02, 2008 01:28PM
"Nothing will unnerve the paper gold shorts more quickly and do more to undercut their confidence than to strip them of the real metal and force them to come up with more hard gold bullion to make good on deliveries. "Stand and Deliver or Go Home" should be the rallying cry of the gold longs to the paper gold shorts." --Trader Dan Norcini
Dear Comrades In Golden Arms,

Taking delivery is one thing, but leaving the delivery at the COMEX is another. Leaving the gold at the COMEX warehouse does something but NOT MUCH. In order to level the playing field you must take the delivery OUT OF the COMEX warehouse.

Do not for a moment buy the disinformation that if you take delivery of a 100 ounce gold bar from the COMEX that is has to be re-assayed to sell it. That is DISINFORMATION as it is a COMEX rule put in to dissuade you from, taking delivery out of the warehouse. You get to register bars by serial number in COMEX delivery exactly how you would get from any international bank. Those bars, after examination, will not be questioned in the selling process away from the COMEX.

I am giving you today the cost of storage of gold at the Zurich Airport Free Zone in SEGREGATED FORM. A German Bank purchased this depository with offices in Switzerland. After having checked every international storage point for you, the charges are reasonable. Shipping it there is totally legal. Having valuables in a safe depository is not having a foreign account. Please confirm that point with your tax or general attorney.

You will shortly get the cost of shipment and insurance by Brinks or a similarly rated shipper of valuable as soon as I am able to compare charges to see you are treated as any other professional would be.

Jim,

I called Tom Kelly whom I spoke with this morning at Brink's regarding storage. I spoke with him to get information just on transport to and from as follows:

NY to Zurich - he would need to have the exact business info/addresses for to and from locations. Each sealed package/container must not exceed 50-60 pounds and you would need to advise them how many there are. You need to submit this to them via email and it takes a few days to get a response.

Dar-Zurich - he would need to contact their offices with the above information and to get clarification on whether they could actually transport the gold.

Regards,
CIGA Anna

Jim Sinclair's Commentary

With this information you need not place a financial intermediary between you and your gold. You do not need to buy certificated gold in Australia or send any money to a website.

You handle the entire situation yourself with the help of JB. I will be teaching JB how to see that the gold is properly transferred from COMEX delivery to the shipper, making your life even easier. JB has promised me that he will not solicit your business in speculative dealings but simply aid you in taking delivery and shipping to an international depository where it will be held in segregated form.

Don't think for a moment that using Australia or the Internet offers you any privacy because if the boys want to know you can be sure the records of an Australian, Canadian or US website can be secured by the proper authority or for that matter any authority today.

I believe in doing things in the light of day.

Please be assured I have no financial relationship with either the depository, the bank that owns it or CIGA JB Slear, either directly or indirectly.

Anyone wishing a sworn affidavit concerning the above will receive it.

Click here to view the depository website for your respective country

Click here to view storage rates in PDF format

Trader Dan says:

The more buyers that can be recruited to this effort, particularly buyers of large size, the more difficult the life of the paper shorts will become. Short of taking delivery of the actual metal, preferably pulling it out of the warehouses, the shorts can reign supreme over this market. What's more - they are doing this with impunity as they pay no price financially to do so and profit quite handsomely I might add. Strip them of the metal and they are cooked. Then they will have to compete on a level playing field like the rest of us. Who was it that said, "He who sells what isn't his'n, must pay the price or go to prison"? If the paper shorts are selling what doesn't exist, namely tons of actual gold, forcing them to show us the actual metal will work to modify their behavior. This is the only way to keep the Comex gold market honest.

Speaking of deliveries, another 307 deliveries were assigned this morning. I can tell you that 43 of those were retenders by Greenwich Capital Markets. The total so far this month is 11,473 contracts or 1,147,300 ounces. I want to see the warehouse totals over the next couple of days before commenting on that. Time is needed to actually move the metal that is going out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply