Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Message: WES. your FST ..results..impressiv... ..however..IVN's Mongolia results juicy also

WES. your FST ..results..impressiv... ..however..IVN's Mongolia results juicy also

posted on Dec 09, 2008 07:46AM

Been off and on the Friedland Express train since the glorious find of Diamond Fields in late 80's.

Waiting for Market Acceptance re: Robert's humongous mineral-of-wealth find there these last 5 years has been torcherous.

It appears dealing with the Mongolian government has been similar to Ecuador.

Reports indicate Mr. Friedland has a 30 year Giant or plus deposit yet, the Market at present values it at $600 million rather than $11 billion projected by IVN-T's partner..RTP-N.

The latest drill results just posted plus some more positive in the future, just might turn this thing into a Run-away train.

Normally I've been a Buy & hold type of Investor. But, the Stock Market meltdown has turned me into a Day Trader for awhile.

Just watching the daily Stock Action without reading any news, has given some excellent movements.

Saw BGC-N @ $9.00.. bought & sold @ $15.00. Bought again @ $16.50 will sell again at first sign of weakness.

STP-N, AGU-T, AFAM, BVF-T, CLR-T, DSX-T were enriching bouncing in & out.

Heck bought 500 shares of old GM for around $3.00 and sold for $5.00. There we go Mother.. go out and buy your snow tires.

I noticed just before starting this posting that a Stock listed as NSM-N caught my eye. What do they make? Don't know! But the action..FOR TODAY has caught my attention which I'll be watching after this..

We always need Christmas shopping money. I just buy little chunks and use the trend for your friend .. BUT don't get hurt. Stay Alert with the sell button!

That's a wrap WES. I'm off to check IVN for any movement and could add some more.

On the Hunt WES old boy. Like we did in our youth only with different rewards.

Go make Money ..$$$$ don't be ashamed nor sit there on your butt.

It's Party Time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply