Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Message: Little things I noticed which if right = Grocery Money

Little things I noticed which if right = Grocery Money

posted on Jan 02, 2009 08:08AM

I have a 800 stock list I watch several times a day.

After months I notice wiggles and burbs. Your instinct clicks on.. I buy.. hold till I make mommy some shopping money.

To me, it is like shopping on e-bay only, more fun and keep my noodle ticking.

I have keeper stocks like K, G, AGU etc. but the e-bay account makes me chomping each morning for the markets to open.

When you follow stocks each day and you observe quirks in a particular stock, it doesn't hurt to buy say, 2000 t0 5000 shares and roll with it. If you are wrong, you'll quickly note it so sell at a minimal loss.

Case in point, I owned PNP-T way back when it was $15.00. I noticed things hard to explain but at a little over 42 cents a share I a took a whack. Remember also, PNP-T owns over 9 million shares of NOT.

Darned in a few days.. clump ...clump up went the price. did some research and found they have some interesting Solar Investments that could be huge. I didn't know that when I bought but the trading action lit my wick.

Another one worth noting is VIT-X. I noticed K-T recently bought a big piece. VIT is in Nevada, one of the better places for gold. Watched, no news after K's big buy but some wiggling in stock action. So I bit and bought a chunk. Something is brewing here but I don't know what. still I remember it as a $1.50 stock.

Shucks, gotta go! Wife needs a Tim coffee fix!

So, with this in mind.... WATCH THESE...

DGC-T, GXS-X, TCK.B, IVN-T, OSK-T, TIM-T, PNP-T, VIT-X, QCOR, AMD-N, DDS-T

ACI-N, AVM-T, BVF-T, CSF-T, CSIQ, GMR-X, KRY-T.

Two really intriguing but need more research are: DML-T, and yes diamonds .. again..

Note the wiggling with PGD-T

New Message
Please login to post a reply