Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Message: Buck gets a + as VEN is moving nicely as well as AND,ND, and UW among Jr. Golds

Buck gets a + as VEN is moving nicely as well as AND,ND, and UW among Jr. Golds

posted on May 29, 2009 09:04AM

Subject: gold news ..

Gold is getting ready for a ballistic move upwards. Are you hedge funds in denial?

Jim Sinclair’s Commentary

Predictions:

1. Gold reacts as currency support for the dollar enters mid June to a slow decline (that is the official definition of a strong dollar policy, really).
2. End of 2nd week going into the beginning of the 3rd week of June Gold launches towards and this time through the neckline of the reverse head and shoulders formation.
3. Gold rises to $1224 where it hesitates.
4. The OTC derivative market takes on the dollar as short sellers into dollar support.
5. This OTC derivative currency short position builds.
6. It is the US dollar where Armstrong will get his WATERFALL.
7. The main selling takes place when Israel makes a major miscalculation.
8. Hyperinflation is always and will continue to be a currency event.
9. Hyperinflation will be a product of the upcoming massive OTC derivative short dollar raid.

Should I be correct in the gold price action going into late June, it will fit Armstrong’s criterion for a move to $5000.

Alf’s work permits an over-run of the gold price to $3500 in the major 3rd phase, indicating overruns into the major 5th.

Lex Corp -Buys VEN-Ventana Gold -"A Sleeping Gold Giant"

Strong Buy

(comment from SH )

I have been watching this one for some time now. I believe they could be sitting on a Gold resource similar to Greystar-GSL which I recommend at $1.55 on my website and is now trading over $4.00. They have a 10mil++ gold resource and growing. I believe VEN is sitting on a similar gold resource and we should eventually fine out at they expect to release a 43-101 this year. They have been releasing very impressive results.

Keep it on your radar.
http://www.ventanagold.com/

Corp Presentation: http://www.ventanagold.com/upload/Pr...

The stock chart is certainly one of the better looking out there. The story is attractive and this stock is still flying without full perception yet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply