Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Sep 09, 2009 11:00AM

Sep 09, 2009 11:53PM

I'm toying with the idea of publishing a list of Top Ten Unanswered Questions in the Gold Market. These are questions that, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to find a satisfactory answer for (I know this is poor grammar, but I have had a few drinks...).

I would welcome anyone who could assist me in answering them. This is work-in-progress, but one question that would certainly make it on the list is the following:

Why the hell would Kitco, a premier retailer in precious metals, have someone like Jon Nadler as its key spokesperson? It simply doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I am just dense! Would GM have Ralph Nader as a PR flack? Maybe Goldman Sachs could hire Michael Moore to head the IR Department? Maybe Ron Paul would accept a nomination to be the next Chairman of the Fed? I just don't get it! It's not like you need one of the GATA wingnuts to be your public representative, but why choose someone who, evidently, is the exact opposite and quite obviously dosen't have one iota of objectivity?

Please, can anyone help me on this?

Sep 10, 2009 07:25AM

Sep 10, 2009 08:02PM

Sep 10, 2009 08:24PM
Sep 10, 2009 10:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply