Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Here's another glowing validation of your (our) investment ebear.

Although it's dated today, I read it on the 29th. How's that work ?.

http://www.miningmarketwatch.net/MTO.htm

Thanks, NowWhat. Not sure about the date thing, but the report pretty much confirms what I've read elsewhere. Don't know too much about Jay Taylor other than to say I'm a bit suspicious of anyone who appears on the Korelin Report. Did the stock jump solely because of his rec? Can't find anything else out there. I discount the Laurentian analyst - Laurentian does their financing - nuff said.

FWIW, I sold my entire position today @ 65. My cost base was 39 (from trading) so no tears if it moves higher, although I expect to buy back in the low 50's. These kind of runs usually fizzle in 3 or 4 days, followed by a drift lower.

It's a good story, but there's been significant dilution in the last few years, not to mention delays and a nasty accident which never should have happened. I'm cautious with this one - if it hands me a nice gain, I take it. That's my attitude in general post-2008, and until I see otherwise, I still regard this as a bear market, although the lows are probably in for this cycle.

Just my opinion of course.

ebear

New Message
Please login to post a reply