Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

I believe Agoracom is the best investing tool i've ever come across .

The voice of such a large number of retail investor from all walks of life from around the world makes this place the most open voice to engage in reflection on my placement and gives me a better view of the value of the stocks i invest in .

It also provides me with information on stocks i would not otherwise be aware of as people mention their views on past and present history of companies they have been following sometimes for many years .

More then that people here share their views and knowledge regarding connections between politic , finance and global economy wich sometimes are even more pertinent then some journalist analysis . It encourages a rich debate among participant wether or not we share the same ideological views pertaining to those subjects .

We bring each others an incalculable amount of references and new ideas wich open our eyes on a broader universe and most of the time , all that is done with upmost respect .

Yet all that is done at no cost , to me it would be a terrible tragedy if Agoracom were to disappear from the internet world , as it would make investing even more riskier and subject to the anonymous manipulation of powerfull interest group , wich in the past have proven repeatedly how easily they can manipulate both the public and government agencies that are supposedly overlooking them and regulating them .

Recent financial history and present policies regarding the will of many government to try to regulate the financial activities of powerfull interest group manipulating the markets , demonstrate us the extent of the power those interest groups have and the cynicism with wich they regard the broader public .

The actual financial crisis was caused by those same people who know whatever happens they can't lose , no matter how incompetent or fraudulent their behavior is .

I voice my opinion in support of Agoracom in order to fight back against those who wish to shut our voices .

Regards !

Tectol

New Message
Please login to post a reply