Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Ok,AB has set the standard (how can anyone follow that?!).Thanks by the way..So here are my pics..Lululemon (LLL-tsx) yoga wear,but worn by all.Like I said,NEVER goes on sale this stuff,ALWAYS overpriced,and women want it (and when a woman wants something...) This could be huge under the right circumstances.

NOVO NORDISK(NVO-NYSE) danish insulin company,diabetes growin 30 % per year.Yes folks,we re fat and lazy...not a rocket,just steady.My only hesitation is that i dont know if the Danes are greedy and ruthless in business like U.S drug co's

WILAN(Win-tse)..patent owner,and suing just about half the planet for patent violations.But it actually has revenue and dividend.Tough to predict legal outcomes,but even without,its still a good biz.Warning,all the analysts have it as a "buy" so that scares me a little bit

URANIUM sector...Credit to Misty,he made me notice this sector.this looks like the future (for now lol).Read his posts,and i'll take a position in this sector.

Finally,..and i'm not recommending the stock,(but I own) NTB-venture (neptune Bioresources)has something called Krill(a sea plant) that increases good cholesterol better than anything i've seen.I m suggesting that people with c issues look at the benefits of this krill,..cause after all,I want us all to be healthy too....

The best thing about our group is right or wrong,at least we honestly believe in our picks,and i really appreciate that,because its difficult to find.Thanks guys for makin it fun,lets keep it goin in the new year..happy holidays

New Message
Please login to post a reply