Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

I actually agree with much of what you say here, and thanks for debating rather than berating, we can have intelligent conversations this way even agreeing to disagree. I am not sure about the huge short squeeze many talk of, it could happen though. It is showing some signs now. Remember though when the ship is sinking the rats will climb over each other to seek safety, at this time you speak of i think the gov will have other problems to worry about, rather than jpm's health.

The diffrence is paper gold and real gold, you need a supply of real gold to keep it going, paper only gets you so far. As soon as the physical, no matter what entity holds the paper overuns the paper selling the game is over.

At any time if they try to settle in fiat, especially u.s paper, that will signal the rush for physical throughout the world, and it will be tremendous so they can't allow this scenario. At that time the spot price will be meaningless and only used by the u.s gov.

At that time the Asians and others will have a more meaningful comex type trading area where the real price discovery will be discovered rendering the u.s led comex irrelevant. So the mother of all crashes will only be at the irrelevant comex and those in the gld or slv will be payed back in inflated paper money at a low spot price while you can't find gold anywhere without paying 10 times the manipulated comex price. That will be their problem for not reading the gld prospectus.

Transfer of power this would be, and believe me there are many buyers waiting to buy much more gold other than the American market, it does not matter if they buy one ounce, the rest of the world will buy all you have in a very strategic way without running the price to far at a time.

As they say, the u.s is playing checkers and planning 6 months out while the Chinese are playing chess and planning 50 yrs out.

They comex just paid to some 80 dollars an ounce for silver to not take delivery last expiry, so some are already seeing the short squeeze.

New Message
Please login to post a reply