Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

I actually agree with much of what you say here, and thanks for debating rather than berating

I pretty much agree with what you wrote, so I won't go over it point by point. International reaction is definitely something to consider, and one ignores the Chinese at their peril. OTOH, how much new money has the Fed issued, and what effect has that had? The dollar is still the reserve currency, and I suspect that were the world to shift to some new international money standard, the dollar would still figure in that arrangement. That would be a good thing IMO. Let someone else play global policeman for a while. The US can't afford it anymore.

For the record, I don't have a dog in this fight. Apart from a few juniors, I'm strictly in cash. ($CDN - I might have a different view if they were $US) The way I see it, I can stay solvent much longer than the market can remain irrational, and when this thing finally cracks, I have a shopping list. If that moment never comes I'll do fine with what I have, so I'm not talking my book here.

On your other point, I don't think I've berated anyone who didn't have it coming. If I have, I sincerely apologize.

ebear

New Message
Please login to post a reply