Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Message: Here we GO! French Planes attack & open fire in Libya...

Sorry I do not trust the western media and the intentions of western governments especially when it comes to the reputation of foreign leaders. I am not sure why anyone would!

No one punished American leaders as they have peformed atrocities to leaders and other countries for the only reason that they were an irritant to their financial machine.

Here is an independent country whose leader has been in place for decades and during the justifiied repelling repelling of those wishing to overthrow that sovereign countries leadership, Wetern governments feel compelled to embark upon assisting rebels.

Am I reading this right?

Why doesn't someone assist other countries oppressed citizens when the leaders of the American citizens bankrupt their future by massive debt increasing for the benefit of keeping together a financial system. A system which systematically provided loans for houses people couldn't afford, knowing they would eventually default and will eventually bankrupt all the but the super rich citizens ...

Khadafi could learn a few lessons about oppressing citizens from his Western counterparts.

Could it be Libya has such nice light crude oil that they are the subject of external attacks by foreign governments in support of Libya's rebels for westenr intersts as opposed to humanitarian?

What has the west to gain ... OIL and Wealth ... isnt that what they are all about ...

Let governments who don't oppress cast the first stone ...I don't think many western governments qualify.

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply