Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

"Hey, look at that. Another gap down in SLV. To paraphrase Jim Sinclair, 38 on its way to 20. So where are these trapped shorts? Shouldn't they be covering right about now?"

They will cover when they know all the reg guys like us and the funds have been liquidated, not before, but they will. That is why you did not see them covering at 50 bucks. Why do so when you have been told that 5 margin hikes will come to save you in a 2 week period.

Notice goldman putting out a negative call just before the margin calls then a week later going long. Notice the limit down on oil was put to 20% for a few days then when it looked to be going back up it was reinstated to 10%. 99 billion taken from the reg guy and then a positive call put back on by goldman. Ever think the 25 ex goldman sachs guys in gov gave them a little hint on what was to come. Ever wonder how goldman has 1 or 2 trading day losswes out of the last 3 yrs....hmmmm

I am afraid ebear you are 5 to 10 yrs behind in your info, you are now the minority especially when the fed itself and others have said they will manage prices and expectations.

Only time will tell that you are being mislead as it seems all your indfo comes from mainstream or others with ties to the banking system.

Remember you are stating just your opinion rather than digging into it, that was evident when you announced Jeffery Christian as being learned. He is the guy that stated there was fractual banking to the tune of 100 to 1 silver held to silver owed. Since then the silver price skyrocketed. Also google Bart Chilton who works for the gov who stated massive silver manipulation in public.

Oh and by the way it is not manipulated up it is allowed to rise naturally until enough of the public and funds get in and then the boat is tipped over, i went short at 48 because i know how the game works, that's why this info is important to inestors...join the fed and make money on their little games.

All in time

New Message
Please login to post a reply