Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Message: 199 and the best money i ever spent...ask if i could show one publically

Oh well some people miss their calls, i did buy ecu on their recomendation and they do not usually do recomendations. I bought it at 20 and 30 cents and rode it all the way to 3 dollars before it fell to these levels. It is still 200% hifgher than when he announced it was a good buy.

Some people miss their calls? What does that mean? Look at a chart. All through the silver bull ECU's gone nowhere but south. And what happened to Bill's promise to eat his hat, eh? I keep bringing that up, but all I ever hear is crickets.

The naked shorting is tremendous on it over the yrs, almost seems like people want to make a point that gata is making them look bad as so many people now believe that gold and silver are manipulated as most other sectors.

Right... they're out to get him. Spoken like a true believer. Nothing to do with the 374M shares out, or was it naked shorts that forced them to issue so much stock? Naked shorts. LOL! The universal answer to FAIL.

But seriously, if Bill's such a threat, why don't they just bump him off?

Keep drinking that Kool Aid guys. Free sneakers with every new subscription.

ebear

New Message
Please login to post a reply