Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Aug 16, 2011 04:35AM
Aug 16, 2011 09:23AM
Aug 16, 2011 11:50AM
Aug 16, 2011 03:02PM
Aug 16, 2011 03:25PM

For what its worth.

A newly listed company aurvista ... AVA ... recently completed an IPO at $1.00 per share ... there has been very limited trading ... perhaps some profit taking by weak hands from the old private company in which I was invested, but now hold the listed company ...

the price on very low volume is $.60 ... some impressive board members and a quality property in Quebec ... do your own DD please.

The property was acquired from another listed company (disclosure also a shareholder) ...Vior ...VIO ... in exchange for the land supplied VIO took hold of 20 mil shares of AVA and if the value of AVA is closer to $1.00 that VIO's holding of AVA easily exceeds their market cap. Do your own DD please.

My third prospect ... Go West Almagamated GWA is drilling and adding to their 1 mil + indicated and inferred gold reserves. They have recently completed a financing positioning them to be taken serious about developing the mine in ansence of a decent offer. The improved cash position may come in handy if the second GFC happens sooner rather than later since the flight to safety will undoubtedly make financing more expensive if possible at all. Also, some proven management (who have been buying at a higher price in the open market) who have developed mines in the past and it is close to Timmins ... Disclosure ... significant holdings ... Do your own DD please.

orgy

Aug 18, 2011 03:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply