Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Tough year,yes.But we must go on,or the financial terrorist have won...So if anyone wants to be so brave (and we are a brave and handsome group)..lets throw out a few picks for 2012.Now,my picks are contingent on the world NOT ending in 2012 (in which case i would recommend shorting these names) Remember..do your homework on these.

1,Neo materials NEM-T..rare earths,we put these in almost everything these days,and this is one of the top companies.

2,wilan WIN-T bounced off (again) the 5.50ish point.the last tech patent company of its kind in Canada.Heavy sprott holding.Dont love it as much as i used to,but revenues and future settlement potential there.

3,Quadra fnx QUX-t I gotta think a higher bids coming,but i could be wrong.obviously worst case scenario is bid fails,then back to 11 it is

4,Newstrike NES-V, but we know who deserves credit here for this one,so I ll just cede to him.

5,and finally, McDonalds (definitely not the food,just the stock),global growth,and a surprisingly smart way to find out what folks want,then givin it to them (along with clogged arteries)

New Message
Please login to post a reply