Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Feb 28, 2012 05:24PM
Feb 28, 2012 10:13PM

Lets each post our top three junior gold plays and supsected timeline for success. Make number 1 your most compelling and base projections off of current pricing.

That's easy cos I only have 3 gold stocks...heh.

1. Newstrike - nes

2. Sunward - swd

3. GTA Resources - gta

Generally I'm reluctant to recommend something I already have a profit in, but NES and SWD still look good to me. Be aware that SWD is in Colombia, which the Fraser report was a bit down on. More work to be done there I think, but overall I'm positive on Colombia for the simple fact they've seen how NOT to go about it, right next door. That had to have made an impression. Plus they have the rocks. Greystar, Ventana and Galway have shown that.

GTA is a flyer right now. Could go either way. Good grades and so far I don't smell fish, so I'm going with "benefit of the doubt" and "the drill will tell" as my rationale. Not putting big beans in though til I have a better idea what's there.

As for timelines, I don't really set one for the companies so much as for myself. Basically, you get a year to prove up something of value before ebear gets impatient and moves on. That's a hard discipline to follow sometimes, especially if you're underwater, but there's such a thing as opportunity cost, and mining stocks are like buses... another one always comes along.

ebear

Mar 02, 2012 03:53PM

Mar 03, 2012 04:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply