Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Dear Reader,

I am starting a new service StockChartoftheDay I had had in the past but didn't have the proper way of using or promoting or monetising it. What this service will be is a daily service featuring a stock chart of a macro market or large cap stock, then have one of our small cap opportunities charts along with press releases for these companies which i will then comment on in a video vlog (both the marco and the company).

Our first chart is of the GLD and Gold which is right at resistance of $1750 and our first press release is from Nevada King NKG.v which has announced its merger with victory metals is now complete and is trading under the Nevada King name. I know many of my subscribers did both the Nevada King and Victory financings and I own a bunch of stock myself. 

CLICK HERE for the update on gold and Nevada King

Disclosure : David Skarica  owns shares in Nevada King and they are a sponsor of StockChartoftheDay

David Skarica 

Box 25517
Gregory Town NA 33172
BAHAMAS

Dear Reader,

I have a new company that I am consulting with and investing in. Baroyeca which has two exciting properties in Colombia which is known for high grade gold properties. What makes this unique is that it is more of silver play and there are not many pure silver plays in Colombia. The company is also raising money at 30 cents with a full warrant at 45 cents. I have enclosed the interview below:

Also enclosed on the page are the private placement forms. If you are interested please write me and send the forms to addictedtoprofits@hotmail.com and I will cc you with the CFO of the company on investing.

CLICK HERE FOR THE INTERVIEW AND INFORMATION ON THE PLACEMENT

David Skarica​​​​​​

Disclosure: David Skarica will have a consulting contract with BGS, he is also participating in the private placement.

Box 25517
Gregory Town NA 33172
BAHAMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply