Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Dear Reader, 

I have enclosed a interview with Inca One which shows their record cash flows and revenues for the past month. The stock is very cheap and worth looking at I picked up some for my family here in the 30's.

CLICK HERE for the interview and chart 

Also starting next week we will finally be re launching the newsletter, I now have a partner who will help with content etc... We will have a list of 30-40 companies recommended, trades, special reports on sectors, a chat room and zoom meetings with subscribers a few times a month. It will be very interactive with a lot of info and combine written and video and audio commentary. It took me a while to figure out the right mix. In the next month or so before it will be free and we will recommend about 10 companies.  We will also have option trades and short term trades as well. Then for the other 20-30 companies you will have to subscribe. I will probably give away two of the special reports for free and the others again you will have to subscribe. I think former subscribers will love the new format. The cost will be 70 a month or a life time sub of 2500 , I will offer a 50 percent discount on a lifetime sub from October to the end of the year so 1250.  The sub will be free till October 31st and we will begin to charge again starting November 1st 2021. 

Thanks for your patience in this but I just wanted to launch it the right way when i launched it. 

David Skarica 

Box 25517
Gregory Town NA 33172
BAHAMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply