Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Profit from the current Bitcoin rally with Coinbase shares

While bitcoin is now struggling to finally overcome its stronger old 65000$ alltime-high`s resistance zone after the first two BTC future ETF`s (BITO & BTF) debuted in the course of this week and therefore might continue to pullback to its 55000$-54.000$ main support level, also the chart technical situation of the most crypto related stocks has improved greatly over the past days. Whereby from the chart technical progress especially Coinbase stands out!

The on NASDAQ listed Coinbase Global, Inc. (COIN) provides financial infrastructure and technology for the crypto economy. It offers the primary financial account in the crypto economy for retail customers, a marketplace with a liquidity pool for crypto asset transactions for institutions, and technology and services that enable partners in the ecosystem to develop crypto-based applications and securely accept crypto assets as payment. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.

Coinbase is probably the most exciting and most monitored new IPO this year. Instead of taking the traditional route via banks, the largest US crypto exchange opted for a direct listing.

Thus, there was no direct cooperation with banks that placed the shares, instead, the shares were listed and priced directly on the NASDAQ.

Accordingly, there is an above-average number of retail investors holding this stock from the beginning. That is why this stock is a highly emotional affair resp. a very-classic high momentum market ...

And now COIN shares are back smashing things, after a sort of rounded shaped bottoming formation has formed. The Rounded Bottom that COIN shares have formed since May 2021 IPO is best visible on the daily chart:

In case you missed it - KeyStone's Senior Equity Analyst, Aaron Dunn was a guest on Money Talks with Michael Campbell on Saturday, October 23rd, 2021. If you missed the show and would like to re-listen to their discussion, click on the image below to listen to the full interview.

In this podcast, Aaron updates one stock KeyStone's analysts recommended at the 2021 World Outlook Conference:  Boardwalk Apartment REIT (BEI.UN) - up 51%. Additionally, Dynacor (DNG: TSX) - up 56%, for KeyStone's recommendation at the conference. He also discusses a high-yielding pick in the energy sector and potentially a top U.S. Infrastructure stock.

Plus, Aaron outlines our upcoming Live Webinar:
Position Your Portfolio for 2022 & Beyond. The webinar is designed to help you fix your existing portfolio or finally take the plunge and build a simple 15-25 stock portfolio consisting of well-researched growth and dividend growth stocks.  

.................................................................................................

Today I am finally launching the new service and our first pick will be Inca One INCA.ca which has a great basing formation going on after a run last year. The company just announced record production and sales and should be profitable going forward. I have an interview with the CEO below. Tomorrow I will have my second stock pick and next week we will really get going on trades etc...

The service should be free till about mid november , it was late in launching cause i am finishing a book i am writing and my partner in the venture is in the process of moving from Brazil to Argentina. 

CLICK HERE FOR THE UPDATE 

David Skarica

New Message
Please login to post a reply