Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Hey Chili,Great video, a bit depressing that once again in my play money I am getting skewered ... basically they are talking about an operation gladio in the financial markets which occurs not just in junior PM's but other segments which I have personally been involved. 

We are complete fodder in the junior mining sector and have been for some time .... I would like to see the chart showing the changes prior to 2012 since that was pretty much a peak period for micros, but my sense is that this cycle might have been repeated.  Bulls in PM only happen every decade or so but on-line trading exacerbates bad behaviour ... and as mentioned in the podcast, regulators are not just not doing their job they are bought and paid for.  The mint reported lost gold in the first decade of 2000 I did a deep forensic dive and the analysis was total corruption ... there remains a chance we will return to the rule of law and effective regulation and the gluttons will need to be skewered ... that may or may not happen ... there is a chance the sector can be fun again, but caution must be exercised ... Great video, a bit depressing that once again in my play money I am getting skewered ... basically they are talking about an operation gladio in the financial markets which occurs not just in junior PM's but other segments which I have personally been involved. 

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply