Welcome To The Active Control Technology HUB On AGORACOM

We make wireless work.

Free

Hi positive. I had forgotten about this site until I was cleaning up my hotmail account and saw some of the messages from Agoracom.

In answer to the question on the China issue, I am pretty sure that when all of the delays with MSHA approvals came into play, they put the China idea on the backburner in order to focus on getting the approval and subsequent US marketing. I'm not sure where I saw that or if was a "read between the lines" thing from the AGM either this year or last year, but it's not dead or forgotten about.

I do hope they didn't delay it too long, either their own fault or the fault of MSHA with all the delays. It doesn't appear that China has yet made changes to their lax stance on mine safety yet so we probably haven't missed the boat yet and the JV idea is still out there.

Hopefully 2010 is really gonna be our year...going on 4 years now and we have what we need to make this company work. Recent dilution is going to be an issue for a while to come, but it'll get dealt with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply