Exploring the Tabasquena Epithermal Silver Mine in Mexico

Recent Discovery of High-Grade Gold at the Tabasquena Silver Mine of 1.7m of 9.46 g/t gold

Free
Message: Tabasquena SG3 anomaly target interpreted as a gold environment

Instead of the fighting and talking about things that are "against the law" maybe just have a conversation of the merits of the technology.

In my career in exploration, I have had mentoring from some of the best geologists, geochemists and geophysicists. Their tools are far from perfect, but the ones that are good at it tend to vector in on the same areas. 

Makes sense, you want to go where the juices are flowing and the rocks are the kind to find what they are all looking for.

I've had experiences with Stargate on two projects, and both times his targetting made perfect sense from a structural targeting perspective. In my world, that means a lot. He came into places blindly, where I have been involved with tons of work and his targets are very well placed.

Talk is cheap in the mining business like every other industry, all I care about is finding stuff with the truth machine and don't care what tools are used to find what we are looking for.

If he is right about the Stargate target on our ground, I can test it for around $40k and if I had to do geophysics I would likely have to spend $200k. I like low costs on everything, it helps keep the stock dilution down and improves the chances for a big move.

New Message
Please login to post a reply