Welcome To AirTest Technologies Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Test Sub Banner Text 11:00 PM EST

Free

Field Day

posted on Mar 31, 2009 12:38PM

Well guys and girls. This thing is starting to shake. We have a pulse, and it looks like it will grow 'wheels'. That said the 5c hurdle is as expected going to take some chewing on before the supply dries up. The buyers are taking notice...at least a little. Volume was as big as it has been for a long time....I have a suspicion that a "gypsy swap' will be the next thing we see in the nmarketplace. A gypsy swap is when buyers are placed at this level by insiders, recieving free trade stock while the seller gets the pp at a discount and has a 4 month hold with a 10c warrant. This enables a working capital injection and budget for promo immediatly. Can you imagine when a stampede begins on our skinny rake theory stock? A field day for those in early

I still expect some days of volume before we pierce the sellers happy balloons and head north. This stock will creep up and surprise many...I am very content with progress both in the market and with the company. Another NR is scheduled in the near future

Tell your friends of the new kid in town

royrogers

Mar 31, 2009 12:45PM
Mar 31, 2009 01:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply