Welcome To AirTest Technologies Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Test Sub Banner Text 11:00 PM EST

Free

What the volume whispers

posted on Sep 10, 2009 11:51AM

As reported on www.marketcents.com

Volume is such a key ingredient in a success or failure of a stock It is the telling detail of all the influences surrounding the current situation.
If you stand back and read the volume, it will tell a story
What has the last six sessions trading told me about AAT?
Some great things and some negative alike

The sheer volume..closing on 10 mill is very healthy. It scours the anxious paper that has hung over this market for perhaps years. There has been an abundance come out, more than expected at this 6-7c level.Why is this I ask?
the conversation flips back.....It tells me that this deal is lacking some ingredient........ uh huh...may be that the MOU has not been finalised yet. An in depth peek at the ramifications, and history of the inventer will help loads.We cannot begin to grasp how many uses this may have...will it become part of our daily lives? Clarification will help.
It also tells me that the promotional effort needs to be turned up a notch. to build an audience in an hours time...which is alloted for dissemenation of news is ridiculous, but the way it is.

Building of an audience takes diligence time , experience and dedication. As the AAT team says..its like building blood pressure or a pulse.

In four months this has been achieved at little cost to the company. It will only get better with time. Give it time and this stock will flourish,

I love this issue as a no brainer for a good multiplier with limited risk...my premise for a solid investment ...When the widget is finalised, tested and in circulation, I see no reason why this cant go to a bean. I am currently targeting 50c as a conservative estimate in a 1 year advance forecast

the stock swami has spoken

royrogers

ported on marketcents

New Message
Please login to post a reply