Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I read the various threads of APH and the one thing I have noted this week is the fear from many of the investors as the share price has corrected. You read so many of these I told you stories, I sold out at $.42 and will buy back at $.25, I'm smarter than you stories, blah, blah, blah.

I think back and yes, I could of sold a couple hundred thousand shares of APH made the quick profit and bought back. However with APH I chose to take the buy and hold approach. I bought my shares and now I sit and wait to it hits my target price. I have a plan and I will stick to it. Nothing fundamentally has changed for me, in fact the stock has just climbed up a notch on the price range. Not long ago the stock was trading in the low $.20's range, now it sits in the low $.30's range. Not too shabby a 50% jump and it looks like a bottom is now in place and a good base is being formed.

The management of APH have a plan for this company. Next up they will announce a name for the product, then some announcements will be coming about a marketing strategy. Then we will be hearing more on the exchange listing on the OTC. You see there is a whole series of things APH has planned as they build this company going forward. It takes time, one step at a time, slow and easy, take their time to do each step, with thought, and do it right, there is only one first time. 

We as investors want everthing done yesterday, we want our investment to show gains every day, we want, we want. In all reality most of us bought this stock with a plan on how much we thought the stock was going to be worth some day. I have laid my money down with my plan, much like the company has. I now sit back and leave the company building side to Owens, I have complete trust in his company building ability. I will stay the course, I have stopped worrying about the day to day part of this investment. This is a start up pharma company, it will take time to build.

My best advice to all, is to stop worrying about APH. Leave the worries to the management of APH. We as investors did our DD, liked what we saw and laid our money down and are now part of the story here. It's just a matter of time before all of us long term investors reap the rewards of our patience.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply