Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
I have received numerous inboxes the last few days about APH. Whats wrong with APH? This appears to be common question. Here goes.

Not many penny stocks have escaped the wrath of the market in this latest market meltdown. APH has taken its lumps right along with the rest of the pack. But has anything really changed? Looks to me investors have thrown the baby out with the bath water on this stock. The chart of APH not only shows the stock is in oversold territory, the indicators are showing signs of turning to the upside, finally.

Anyone that has followed this stock knows they are currently waiting for DIN # approval from the Canadian Government. Once this application has been approved a whole series of events supposedly will occur. A new name for T36(R)and its line of products and a new logo will be announced. The services of Group 270 and Cowie and Fox have been hired to take care of the branding. A marketing strategy is all set to go under the guiding hand of Brand Institute.

APH is very close to actually putting it's first series of products on the shelves of drug stores and retail stores across Canada and the world. The company has carefully crossed all their "T"'s and dotted all their "I"'s in countries all over the world in anticipation. I can't wait to see the first ads on TV, to give this stock the recognition I believe it deserves. It's coming and it won't be long !!!

This whole series of events takes time and wears on investors patience, especially during market downturns. But always remember APH has only one chance to get it right the first time. One screw up can put the company in the back peddaling mode and waste months to correct. Let's give Owens, Pres of APH the time he deserves, to build this company, and build it right.

I had vowed to stop posting on this thread, because of my obvious bias, as I have been long since the $.17 level. This stock has enough going for it that it doesn't need to be pumped by me or anyone else. The facts will soon speak for themselves.

Longs, get ready for the ride, I believe Owens has all his ducks in a row. We are very close to show time with this puppy. JMHO

Al
New Message
Please login to post a reply