Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

No it is not okay aph has lost almost 90 % of its value in this free fall but there are a lot of premiere companies that have really taken a beating as well. Suncor energy down well over 50 %, goldcorp, rogers communication, cibc the list is long and these are top of the line companies not startup pharma's. Yes we need news but if there is nothing to say you cannot manufacture news from thin air. I have hung onto this stock when if it were any other I would have traded out of it. One of the things I keep looking at has been as far as I know the insiders are not selling and in a previous post TO indicated the insiders have a substantial position 5 - 6 million shares so that being the case they have really taken it on the chin. If i am wrong about the insiders let me know if they were jumping ship i would be right along side. I hope we have hit a bottom we have bounced of 17.5 twice, what we need now is for the market as a whole to settle down and then some good news from aph so we can get back to making money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply