Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I don't expect a news release every week, We both agree the company needs funds to expand / market / produce more, they need more cash then they currently have and To get the cash, the warrants and options needs to be excercised and to do that, the price has to be over the excercise price. for the price to rise, there has to be news release / marketing / something from the company. It's logical to assume we will sooner or later get one. Especially before November 22nd which is expiry date of the warrants at .45. There is so much gonig on behind the doors that me and you have no clue about.

i am not giving you advise, i just have a hard time understanding someone who holds a stock when they believe it will drop, why would tie up your funds and have a higher unrealized loss when you can have a smaller realized loss and a higher realized gain when you buy back lower and lower your ACB.

It's not a matter of experience, which i have plenty of and which is why my portfolio is up 300% for the year. If you don't like reading my posts / opinions, you don't have too. I tell my opinion and what i feel just like you do and i have good reasoning behind my posts.

I am done arguing, you have your own reasoning / beliefs and i have my own. We'll leave it at that because we are not going to agree on it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply