Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I 'Feel' for those that are frustrated with the s/p of the company. Having said that I am always perplexed when I read posters lament that the company has done them wrong some how!! Correct me if I'm wrong Realtime but I've followed this company with incredible interest for as long as any poster here, and I don't see how the CEO or company has done you wrong. T.O. has on numerous occasions stated that his short term goal was to introduce our lead product, capturing as much of a market share from our competition as possible & subsequently attempt to keep this new market share. Secondly he was to seek the approval of the FDA to market our products both Stateside & in Europe. This has begun in earnest with FDA approval granted just recently. Much further work is to be done now in order for the company to start reaping the benefits of having one of the world's largest markets open to us but time will tell how successful he is going to be. The long term goal of the company is to bring Alda to the point where we can market Therapuetic applications for T36. Every investor here knew this would not happen overnight, but I Feel that the recent anouncement regarding our newest recruit Dr. Conway was the first step toward our end goal. I am quite happy with the direction of the company. We are following T.O.'s plan (which has little if anything to do with the stock price I'm afraid!!) Keep in mind always, that some of us bought in for the long term & in my case that was 5 years out. - Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply