Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Two obvious camps.... One that bashes the company and any long that dare enters the forum and then Agoracom for the obvious longs here...

I believe we are bringing in the discussions regarding the project in general and are being objective regarding the project. In my eyes nothing significant has changed that would make me want to sell off my holdings.

Since I'm not a trader and accumulate shares looking at long term value.... I see no reason to be flipping as I wouldn't want to be sidelines in a potential buyout. I've stated that it could take 10 years to fully develop the full value. Potash Corp was a great example of a company who's value has changed dramatically over the last 10 years. Anyone who doesn;t understand that is just daft....

Regardless I bellieve advertising like they have has had little impact on the SP due to teh overall potash market. The market has gone soft and funds need to be spent towards long term value IMO. I have no issues in the presentations at global equity conferences etc, but SH ads are not cutting it IMO...

IMO spending funds to improve our resource or show value in SOP or increasing our TPY to 2 mmt of MOP is what needs to be the focus. I still believe financing will come through in sections as mentioned at the last meeting. My prediction when this happens SP could begin to creep up...

New Message
Please login to post a reply