Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Torrent999,

Thanks for posting here... I'm sure you know the entire story as you are an investor and would have done your DD on Allana.

First off I don't think Allana is planned for opening production in 30 Years.... Why... I believe they are looking to capture a good chunk of the growing African potash market... Look at the latest guidance... (pg 12)

http://www.allanapotash.com/i/pdf/AAA-Presentation-Apr14.pdf

You will see that financing has a range begining in Q2 of this year. Atthe last meeting the company stated financing will come in batches. Will the batches start in May? Anyone's guess.... (page 23-24)

ICL wanted Allana for the African potash market and also the Asian markets IMO... Look at the OPEX of the various producers and tell me if you think there is an advantage for ICL to develop Allana as fast as they can.... by the way this is what managment has said as they have fast tracked the project. Look at page five of the latest update in the link I gave you.

Mining license secured

Infrastructure – build well underway, project production expected to commence

late 2016

ICL current Cost of production - $146 - $188 - $220. After reviewing the graph below you tell me if ICL doesn't want Allana's $99 / Ton OPEX?

The best thing I can say is to look at your DD and decide if Allana is right for you. I've reviewed the above and am comfortable at this time as I feel everything is coming in line. Other may not agree...that's fine and understood. In the end it's your money and your investment decision. You need to make your choice.

Allana is having an analyst tour next week and I'm looking forward to hearing reports from the analysts and others on how the progress is going. ICL is working hand in hand with Allana and I think that speaks volumes.

Best of luck with your decision here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply