Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Justin, IMO, if financing is so close at hand, they have bigger balls than me. I wouldn't unless I know next year at this time we are still waiting for financing. Info we recieved in Feb 2014 was that possibly financing would be coming in tranches, with the example of some in May, some in June, etc. etc. Now as Fertiman has mentioned they needed to have more tests done on the water and caverns, which obviously has delayed the financing. Financing is now for end of this year, OR beginning (say three months) of 2015, but lets throw SOP into the mix now. Another research, (stall). Maybe we can convince the shareholders that the lenders are eager to study those results once ECO. is done, and then will finance the deal? So SOP study done in April 2015, study results completed end of July 2015, don't believe ECO's numbers, need to re-evaluate end of Oct 2015, and then financing (maybe finally) Dec 2015.

Stock detective, IMO, what is orchestrated by mngmnt is the "carrot in front of the mule" trick. I'm ashamed to have fallen for it, and have invested too much. Should have pulled out earlier, but now ready to watch it all dissappear.

Thanks

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply