Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Tanks post does have some validity in that we wait.. And we wait... As a result the tide continue to move all potash juniors lower... We are not sinking here due to the project but rather the lack of any progress or glimpse of hope for the juniors in this sector... But.......

With that said we do know Allana stands apart from the crowd with the significantly less than billion dollar capex and the stellar ultra low opex.... That's a fact based on the BFS...

I don't think I can name another potash junior who is talking timelines like Allana... Specifically to financing and production. The board stalkers and trash talkers know this... Just look at tthe volume of posts on Alana's site compared to the others... Ask yourself why is that.....

If you pull back and review the facts and list pros and con's of the project as well as the ability to secure financing using development fund sources, you will see Allana IMO stand out... I can't say that for any other Saskatchewan potash junior at this time... That includes the experience of management who are mostly connected to the potash industry.

Again, my opinion here, and unless something drastically changes I'm comfortable with where we are today in terms of progress and opportunity to develop the mine. Yes I wasn't too see progress hurry up and see this go to the next level... But one must have patience and wait IMO .....

New Message
Please login to post a reply