Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Thanks for the update grm9727. Nice to hear we are well on our way. It looks like my prediction from a few weeks ago about needing only about 50 million from equity was pretty close to the mark. I'm anxious to see how all this plays out. Do we go to production or do we get bought out? If a buyout, at what price? All those naysayers who are going on about a cheap buyout need to remember that ICL only has a 16 % stake in Allana right now. They would get up in the 35% range by exercising their warrants but that still leaves them well short of a forced cheap buyout. Remember that LMM is a major shareholder and they certainly won't be giving the company away.

On a note regarding financing, I just want to add my thoughts about why it has taken so long. If we look at what ICL has said regarding the annual production, they said that they wanted 1.5 to 2.0 million tons production. Well no wonder the banks wanted extra hydrological testing. If ICL wants to pull that much potash out, they had better be sure that they have enough water.

© 2014. All rights reserved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply