Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Thanks for joining our sane group here. I tend to get caught up disputing the posts that some of the bashers who I believe have been planted from the start.

PLease feel free to comment here and post your thoughts regarding Allana. We all know there are risks but many of us here have invested from the start. Some like my self have added along the way and more recently as well.

I believe today's trading action shows some strength in Allana while we wait for the important updates that are listed in the Q1 initiatives on Allana's web site.

The SOP initiative or stratigic shift IMO is a shift that could bring some significant value to Allana providing the solution mining process works as they believe it will.

Interesting to note that they have been in talks with YARA I believe with their findings for exchange of water for testing. So it looks to me Allana isn't going into the SOP blind here but rather has a good idea what they are doing and what to expect.

The MOP also isn't a write off as they have a very low OPEX and a unique emerging market that will bring higher net backs than asian markets. But when you look at the MOP value and compare it to a $600-$700 ton SOP value project...It's easy to see where the majority of excitement will be coming from.

It will be definitely an interesting next few weeks and quarters ahead of us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply