Welcome To The Almaden Minerals Ltd. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: I Was Wrong About Almaden Minerals (And That's A Good Thing)

Introduction

In October, Almaden Minerals (AAU) announced it has signed an option agreement to acquire an existing 7,000 tonnes per day mill at a fire-sale price. In an article I wrote back then, I discussed this deal, and called it a potential game-changer which would confirm the initial thesis of my PRO-article that was published way back in 2013. Almaden has just released an updated PEA which incorporates the new mill into the economics, and it looks like I was underestimating the impact as the new PEA is much better than what I was expecting.

Read more ...

Source: SeekingAlpha (December 14, 2015 - 12:25 PM EST)
New Message
Please login to post a reply