Multi-Metal Company Exploiting Prominent Ontario Regions

Significant new gold discovery on surface at Loveland (11.48 g\t gold) over 400 meters away from the only other known gold zone (6.37 g/t over 8.55 m & 10.39 g/t over 3.1 m)

Free

Good evening everyone.

Correct me if I am wrong, but... during the busiest time of the drill season we were able to get drill results back within 3 months of the start of the drilling.

Since then they started drilling Ajax begining of Feb... and still no results. We heard from managment during a couple broadcasts in May.... saying waiting on drill results.. prospects look great so far.... and then if you go and check Canadian Insider.... they have all been selling their shares... and have push the stock down to 20 cents???

This doesn't inspire confidence in my opinion. Can one of you pumpers who keep blowing smoke where the sun don't shine come up with a good explanation for this... other then keep us on the hook while the share price colapses? I'm a little frustrated to say the least. And yes i understand the whole equity market is taking a bath.. but.... I'm refering directly to what managment is saying vs doing.. e.g. where are the drill results for Loveland and Ajax... and yes of course.... the diamond spin off.

Pumpers.. please put away your sweater and Mr Rogers attitude... as I'm tired of hearing... "its a beautyful day in the neighbourhood".. while I watch my investment dwindle away.

Quaz

New Message
Please login to post a reply