Multi-Metal Company Exploiting Prominent Ontario Regions

Significant new gold discovery on surface at Loveland (11.48 g\t gold) over 400 meters away from the only other known gold zone (6.37 g/t over 8.55 m & 10.39 g/t over 3.1 m)

Free
Message: 2008 Year-End Newsletter‏ (e-mail from newsletter@hughes-ex...

2008 Year-End Newsletter‏ (e-mail from newsletter@hughes-ex...

posted on Dec 11, 2008 02:48PM

I am writing to inform you the Hughes Exploration Group December/Year-End newsletter has just been released. In this edition you will find exciting news on a number of our featured companies including:

Amador Gold Corp. (TSX-V: AGX)

Loveland Project:

• Significant new gold discovery on surface (11.48 g\t gold) over 400 meters away from the only other known gold zone (6.37 g/t over 8.55 m & 10.39 g/t over 3.1 m).
  • Planning winter drill program to test this new discovery and determine the relationship and potential for connectivity between the two zones as well as numerous other VTEM targets.

Golden Chalice Resources Inc. (TSX-V: GCR)

Langmuir Project

• Infill and deep drilling enhance exciting nickel-platinum-palladium discovery

I invite you to visit www.hughes-exploration.com/decembernews to view our December/Year-End newsletter and get more in-depth information about what these headlines mean, updates from our other companies and my year end message outlining our plans for the future.

If you would like more information please contact Alan Campbell or Kevin Hull at 604-685-2222.

Sincerely,

Richard Hughes, President

Hughes Exploration Group

New Message
Please login to post a reply