Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free
Dec 12, 2012 02:01PM
Dec 12, 2012 05:59PM

Rico..That is part of the reasonable doubt I raised as to the validity of this sale of our assets..We didn't even know the # of ounces of gold that we sold and these Coc*suckers sold it right out bambam...no negotiations ..closed deal.

It was all about doing a new tally of our ounces and THEN may Be put it up for sale..OR mining it our selves....but not at a lousy buck a share..And we didn,t have to issue one more share to dilute the stock any more..we could have floated a debenture and gone mining..(A debenture is like a mortgage ,except not covered by collateral,unsecured,,but at a marginally higher interest rate.)

This deal stunk from day one..From the time Brian brought that greaser under the title of mine manager or some equally shit house title..and ran around to every trade show he could find crowing about how much gold we had and how we were the best and our management was so knowledgeable and savvy and smart and all the experience in the world..blah..blah,,blah....the lies and slime gushed from that rat faced weasel like pus from a popped boil..the insiders were selling out to the Mexicans and taking what ever he could steal and leave us honest retail investors in the lurch.,..IMHO...

But anyway like it or lump it I'm here for the duration..I have to do some DD on Argo but what is the use..I have no control over it..just hope that any insiders that carry on from PDG get there come up-pence in the next mine they go into...and there ain't no BIG JOHN in there with them...

The way I feel after getting screwed in this deal..

Portee

Dec 12, 2012 07:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply