Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free

To new AR holders form the PDG board regarding the quite atmosphere on this board.

I mostly just read through boards - occasional posts on SH - been long time since post on agora. Temped a few times since combination news.

I’ve been involved with Argonaut since the pediment acquisition - bought some AR once DD complete and more Pediment which was already in the portfolio.

I liked what I had found regarding management (past accomplishments), finical position, projects and the way forward.

My pediment holdings should have been sold on the announcement as it reached the target where I planned to move on - I had some issues with how former company was being managed... Argonaut management from DD made me revisit who would be the better suitor for PEZ assets and ultimately extend my timeline for holdings. Happy i did.

I’ve taken a similar view on Prodigy with acquisition - I would rather have Argonaut management navigate the future of PDG assets than Brian and co... Depressed price for PDG I always felt was partly due to some gremlins in the closet that tarnished credibility and investor confidence... caribou/hercules over promise under delivered.

While AR board has been ghostly quite over the years it has been accompanied with Argonaut delivering or exceeding on targets set out.

Interactions I’ve had with the company over the years have been handled in a very professional and timely manner. No complaints on my part and one of the best from my experiences.

Argonaut has now consolidated two of my top holdings - Pediment and Kodiak/Prodigy - I’ve been long back to a time when both of those companies competed for portfolio allocation as far back as 2006.

The board might be quite but the tranquility of not having to sift through daily rubbish has been nice.

Long term I’ll be around until after san antonio and magino are into production and 500,000oz/yr target is exceeded. Share price at that time who knows. Present and onwards there should be lots of opportunities to buy and sell as development progresses and explorations continues.

Welcome to all recently introduced to AR from PDG and wishing all a prosperous 2013.

jwits

New Message
Please login to post a reply