Welcome To The Ashburton Ventures Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Ashburton Ventures is a Canadian based junior exploration company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange.

Free

Spike in Ashburton volume is first signal

Being the floor trader kinda guy I am, my interpretation of volume as being a key ingredient in the health of a stock is of paramount importance. I have awaited for a volume spike for a little bit now on Ashburton, and the approximatly 1.5 million share volume over the past four sessions shows increased attention. We knew it would come as the drilling progresses on the Deep Creek NV property. After three weeks some of the cores have been sent in to split at the assay lab that the company has retained. I would suspect the crew would be out of Elko NV,but know not where it stands at this juncture. The last speak with Mike England, Ashburton president he was trying to get an update on the Newmont drilling going on for us, just south of our zone on the Midas mine area. No word from my inquiry to Newmont either, which is to be expected…mining results are an ongoing game in the state as no one wants to tip even a corner of thier card less some other competitor take advantage.

Further volume of similar proportion should see the price begin to bubble and should be charted daily from here on in.Hope you have your position here at the 5 to six cent range. looks like the party is about to begin.

Mr England is no stranger to the penny game and surely a promotional effort has been planned in conjuntion with the upcoming results. I will try to get Mike to comment on progress and provide marketcents readers with that info ASAP

royrogers

www.marketcents.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply