Welcome To The AuEx Ventures Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Nevada, Spain & Argentina...AuEx Has It All

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Brent Cook on XAU in The Gold Report from April 2, 2010

Brent Cook on XAU in The Gold Report from April 2, 2010

posted on Apr 02, 2010 08:26PM

The Gold Report 04/02/2010

TGR: Who else are you watching in Nevada?

BC: AuEx Ventures Inc. (TSX:XAU) is another company that follows the joint-venture model, where they get other people to spend high-risk dollars on their projects. It is another very intelligent, focused, honest group with management that couldn't get any better. They made a discovery in eastern Nevada called Long Canyon. Their joint-venture partner, Fronteer, is now running that program. Fronteer has 51%. They've got 49%. They're in the process of producing a feasibility study on it, and then they'll push that into production. It's going to be a very low-cost operation generating lots of free cash flow.

Evolving Gold Corp. (TSX.V:EVG) also has a project in Nevada just south of Carlin. A recent drill hole shows they are into a Carlin system that has good grade. The geology is right and they're drilling a second hole on that right now. I've been to their Rattlesnake Hills project in Wyoming, too. They've got a lot of drill holes into it. I like the system because it's so large. So far they haven't been able to pull enough together at a high enough grade in the right location to make it economic. They're still searching, I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply