Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Fellow ARU Investors,

I have come over from the S.H. forum and I am no longer FearlessF but just plain old Fearless. I mistyped my email address in when registering and I guess I gave away my old sibername or someone else has it. That is ok because Fearless is what I wanted to go with originally on S.H. anyways.

Since it is my nature to always be honest, I have once again been suspended from S.H.  I do not even know why this time and do not care to find out. Let the manipulators/bashers have that forum for I will not post on it anymore. I believe there effect on ARU's share price is negligible now anyway and if what people have been saying about the new S.H. format is true then the legit posters will all come here anyways.

Safeharbour, if you would be so kind to inform the others why I am no longer there and that I do not intend to return. If they thought what I posted was valuable and interesting they can read me here, I would appreciate it.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply