Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Re: Area Plays.

posted on Oct 13, 2007 12:43PM

SelfControl,

I see you have been informed hahahaha.  Unfortunately though by your antics on S.H I see that all your years of investing has jaded you. You have desided to join them and are not above a little manipulation yourself. That is unfortunate.

Of course I knew you were in the market to buy ARU shares. If people would think about it logically, nobody comes on a B.B. out  of the blue without an agenda. If they are bashing a stock it is because they are shorting it or want to accumilate it as cheaply as possible. If they support it, it is because they own it . There are no other reasons ever.

It is good that you have now got a few shares hahahaha. Lets just keep them in our family of funds till the takeover or untill that time that they are truely overvalued. I would not want to have to discredit you again because you were poaching in my backyard hahahahaha.

In the meantime since you are not above trying a little manipulation it is a good thing that you stay on S.H. and the circus they have over there.  For the moment Agora seems to have a good platform here and that sort of thing will not get you anywhere at the moment. Unfortunately nothing lasts forever and for every measure there is a counter measure. All it takes is more investment of time by the manipulators, that is all. No doubt there are manipulators on Agora's platform right now gaining credibility in order that they may be positioned in the right place when an opportunity arises. If they are being payed for there services than that will make them that much more valueable because they are positioned on a forum that is believed to be clean and not easily infiltrated. They will be thus rewarded for there investment of time and patience hahahahaha.

In the mean time be carefull of doing business in Thailand, you never know when they may have another military coup. Of course what is a little coup for someone who regularily does business in China with those big bad communists hahahahahaha.

SelfControl, here is some friendly advice, everything is a commodity and subject to supply and demand laws. Truth is a commodity as well, in todays world of ever increasing corruption and liars as the truth becomes less and less used it also becomes because of its rarity more and more valuable. Thus by extension those people who continue to practice it become more valuable or influential. For those who need to be rewarded for just doing the right thing this is something to ponder. Those of us who do it because it is our nature already know it.

Regards,

F.F. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply