Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Re: Area Plays.

posted on Oct 14, 2007 09:11AM

SelfControl,

I am not here to try and convince anyone to buy, at most I am here to try and keep those investors who have already made the decision to buy to hold on to there shares. Anyone who bought ARU soully on my opinion I know would be a weak hand and soon stripped of there shares so I am not interested in trying to attract such investors. I know the MM are the large manipulators of this company and they are doing it in order to accumilate more shares as is shown by the ever increasing institutional ownership of ARU. Since they are not afraid of the politics why should anyone else be. For those institutions that provide coverage of ARU and caution on the political risk I would suggest to investors to heed there actions and not there words. Since they are heavy net buyers of ARU then they must really consider the politics as having minimal risk. The rest is just to cover themselves and there credibility so they can say they recommended ARU. However they leave much doubt in there recommondation so that they can continue to accumilate themselves with relatively small competion from other investors. When they have gotten every share they can this risk that they talk about will all of a sudden vanish hahahaha.

In my comments towards you in regards to Thailand and China I was being sarcastic. For someone who is as well traveled as yourself and does business in countries that many in the west would consider politically unstable. I find your political and business comments about Ecuador highly entertaining.

There are a couple of universal constants that must be remembered if an investor wishes to remain comfortable with his dicision on purchasing ARU. First nobody can steal or take a mine that has not been built yet. Secoundly the only reason someone steals something in the first place is because they were too lazy or unknowledgable too do the work themselves. Since Ecuador has not got the knowledge or the money to build any modern large scale mine they will not be nationalizing or stealing anything. One mine no matter how large hardly makes a mining industry. No country is going to ruin a potentially very large source of income from the hundreds of millions and potentially billlions of dollars of investment from other miners searching and potentially finding and developing other discoveries by nationalizing the first discovery hahahahahahaha.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply