Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

I must say it is nice to come here....

posted on Oct 13, 2007 04:51AM

and read posts that are constructive and offer REAL information about ARU and its potential. I have to admit that for the most part I had alot of the bashers on ignore for a long time as wading through the garbage was a real chore.

I just want to thanks Fearless and all of those who addressed the garbage the bashers put out and put them in their place.

As far as ARU I have thought for quite a while that the manipulation that took place over the last months (year) was a good sign ( as much as it sucked to watch ) as it really did prove of the potential that ARU has. With so much to gain ( obviously those trying to control the SP saw this) it is in their best interest to lose a few bucks now and gain some shares as people sold on the way down to reap huge rewards as all of the good news came out. We are all in for a heck of a ride over the next few months but be prepared for the naysayers to try and cast doubt again. Be prepared for the huge swings in the price of gold as we go higher and higher. Swings of 20 -30 bucks a day are very likely so just sit back and think about all of the analysts who are calling for $850-$1000 gold.

Long and Strong

crzyhors

New Message
Please login to post a reply