Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Thumbs Up

posted on Oct 15, 2007 06:47PM

Fellow Investors,

I see past manipulators of ARU have started to give themselves a hand up on this forum already, just as i predicted or is that a thumbs up hahahahahahaha. There games will amount to nothing now as ARU continues to gain positive  mommentum from promotion of the best gold discover in decades and growing,  gold price increase and positive news releases to come out soon.

Britnick, do not worry about me losing my temper, just worry about yourself instead. Afterall, what have I got to be angry about, every single one of my ARU buys is above water as of today and I am up aprox 30% on the cost average of my last 8 buys since November. Not to mention the 4000+ percent increase in my original position.

My last 8 buys represent but a small portion of my original shares but as I like to say every little bit helps hahahahaha. I believe Warren Buffet has only an average return of 21% per annum on his investments and I still have a couple of months to go to see if I can increase that 30% in ARU. Somehow I think I will manage it.

It would seem to me that the only angry people out there would be those investors who are angry at the manipulators who convinced them to sell ARU by share price manipulation along with a healthy dose of propoganda in the news and public chat forums hahahahaha. These people certainly would not be angry with me Britnick because all I have ever advicated is to hold ARU and if possible accumilate on the dips. Perhaps in a while when many new investors tune into this B.B. I will repost your highly entertaining post  of how all us longs should have sold ARU at 19.00 pre split.

SelfControl, you do not need to inform me about the situation in these countries, I have travel in many of them myself. You prove my point by saying  how relatively uncorrupt and crime free these far east countries are in reality. That is not how they are perceived by the vast majority in the west though, which just shows how little the average person in the west knows about the real world and that goes for South America as well. For your information, any country that democratically elects it officials is not a communist state or government. I would imagine that your continually biased and misleading posts on Ecuador will soon have you removed from this B.B. by the administration.

F.F.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply