Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Perfect Storm

posted on Oct 23, 2007 06:40AM

For Longs with big nuggets only...
Gold is holding over $750 and headed higher, 17-20 million ounces of gold in FDN/Bonza/Papaya alone. $74+ million in the bank, 30 some gold targets still to test, copper targets to test, huge land position, locals on board, community centres, a church, helping local farmers get deeds to their farms,
AurelianĀ“s community activities include local purchasing programs for vegetables, chickens, and frogs; local construction of wood products such as core boxes; use of local transport services for sample and people transport; and close dialogue with local and provincial governments in order to ensure that mining is part of regional development plans. Aurelian also has taken important direct actions such as local road construction and maintenance, bridge construction, provision of computers to local schools, support of teachers, and rehabilitation of local sports facilities. Aurelian has a growing nursery for use in reforestation programs and is committed to advancing ecological knowledge and understanding of the Condor region.excellent management- they're straight shooters, Papaya being drilled and two new target sites being prepped, 6 drills on site, airborne tests for western fault and NEW TARGETS planned this fall, still finding eastern gold, still open at depth, still open to south, Buckshot's 17 m oz and infilling from surface, 43-101 inferred 14 mm oz/eq add Bonza 500K oz= 14.5 million ounces gold and that's just our first shot at it ...moving another 100m further south with every NR, many holes in process/assay, Phase two will add many more bulk ounces to total, Ecuador wanting to be mining friendly-large-scale, following Chile/Peru, news out very pro mining, my royalty estimate is 3%, Sillitoe's report, Pacific International report, analysts' site visits, Genuity now buying, We now have a vacuum cleaner sucking up those manipulators shares, Patrick says enough to keep anyone busy exploring for 15-20 years,...largest find in 15+ years by a junior, recovery grades of 85-95%, 13-15 confidentiality agreements signed, interested parties on site, share price manipulation galore. George Bee is on his Bobcat skid steer right now building the ramp in to the sweet spot...Big boys testing the water ...trial balloons...Insitu prices skyrocketing...do you hear $300 an oz? No one is giving this baby away...it will be SOLD...best find...best prices...20 m oz $300 an oz insitu..$6 billion ...smell it...taste it...FDN will be sold leaving balance of property spun off for future exploration...Patrick and the boys are explorers...If Barrick thinks they are going to steal this baby there is a line up of other majors that say "I don't think so!", How many people do you think the majors have in Quito right now sniffing around the politics? There are billions at stake. The longer they wait the more we prove up and the more it will cost them. We'll get draft mining laws this year including look at royalties. That's all the majors will need. Bid early...Bid high. Marla says "These are certainly going to be exciting days in the coming months and time will tell. Either way I think the Aurelian shareholders should do very well." Come on gang help me out here....We're on board the best find possibly in your lifetime. People will be comparing ARU for decades to come. If you feel bad about owning this stock, you're in the wrong game.
Call me a pumper...my name is safeharbour....
Long and Strong.
NO FEAR.

Oct 23, 2007 10:24AM
Oct 23, 2007 04:44PM
Oct 23, 2007 05:18PM
Oct 23, 2007 06:19PM

Oct 23, 2007 06:47PM

Oct 23, 2007 06:51PM

Oct 23, 2007 07:01PM
Oct 23, 2007 07:05PM

Oct 23, 2007 07:09PM

Oct 23, 2007 07:53PM