Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: SAFE says, Come over and chat! I said,"Any arse holes over there?

SAFE says, Come over and chat! I said,"Any arse holes over there?

posted on Oct 24, 2007 07:39PM

"No," Safe said, "Clean living investors there!" So just zipping thru 126 e-mails in fast order, grumbling at these Nomad Baseball Playing Rockies getting a Taste of real Hardball via Boston.. I'm here!

Hug me Fearless! I've missed your sardonic teachings!

Folks if Fearless played baseball, you'd be watching him tonight via TV. I can honestly verify this Rough Jewel who wears Size 13 Mining Boots as an Engineer knows Mining!

In fact, unfortunately for us we won't always hear from him that much as his Mining Skills are very much in demand Free-Lansing.

I'm very nervous re: the USA dollar and to where their Stock markets are heading.

If I was a lot younger, I'd be selling my Home for collateral to invest in China and India.

Don't kid yourself, this is where the real action will be for years! I enjoyed and was in with Both Feet during the 1998 to 2000 Tech boom.

Still as a relatively small player, I was lucky enough to improve my Stock Portfolio a few times almost $48,000.00 per day. Hey, I started out with only $150.000.00.

But come 2000, I learned a new rule, " When you live by the Sword, you can get it up the derriere just as fast!"

Still, the growth in China, and the same in India, ( about 8 years behind China) we will never witness again in our lifetime is just mind-boggling. Do some research and get proper guidance. You can with the right stock-mix, achieve your wildest dreams.

I don't believe in hokey poky. You have to work at this and research. In time you'll develop a cadence your comfortable with as you invest. BUT..NEVER..But..NEVER be ashamed to ask for guidance for the likes of.. BUCKSHOT,SAFE, or FEARLESS plus more I can't recall at present.

I honestly like Sharing what I know via Boards like this. Who enjoys making Wealth alone?

I sure don't!

And if I ever post a Stock here.. to the best of my honest opinion..It will be a Buy or.. just follow it for awhile and test.

Promise You if it is BAD... free Tim Bits and Coffee.

Now.. as I still have 56 more e-mails of all sorts of nonsense that require deleting/answering......?

By the way... I'm Long and Proud on ARU. It's my darling investment.

Buy all you Can!

New Message
Please login to post a reply